Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

The Lighthouse

HereIbe...a hireaccountNamerica...comegetme!!!

                                                               The Lighthouse




Far across the ocean I've left me love behind
to span the depth of cherished memories and depart for a new land
Oh, the tales I leave with him, such tragedy and woe
to find a peace, alas, we two have not yet known

I can not wonder now what foggy dews withold
from fading sights, both day and night, upon our bonnie green so cold
The man who treads that land so dear, to him my heart was bound
but he is hid beneath the mists now and his steps cannot be found

For he was just a vision standing at the lighthouse upon a rock
ever looking out a'dreamn of our reunion, t’was there he thought to talk
Our song would travel cross the oceans length and join in harmony
one day our ancient secrets would be sung throughout history by many

Tell me now love, does me memory still haunt the land where once I stood?
do you tell them I'm still returning and would reach again for your hand if I could?
Does it seem as though we met just yesterday at that lighthouse upon the rock?
I am but a dream, a fancy jest in their worn out record, surely in vain do they mock

I lived there once upon a time in history, me love, he knows the truth
and we seemed like two fantasies, born out of time, wishing the world believe it too
And so, he comes to me new world a'lookn for a ghost, alas a fairytale
but finds instead the bludy foreauthors grandelusion, their recording from hell

I am the one who's higher court in heaven alone can know the land in which I trod
The place of which no man can stand apart from the Lighthouse of God
Look again me love and see, it matters not the records they may leave beneath the sea
I have risen upon that rock, safely hidden within the lighthouse of your heart~ You will there find me~

No comments:

Post a Comment